About📄 Download Resume
Roman Rusinov specializes in brand identity; web and mobile applications; user interface and interaction experience; website design & development; illustrations, art, print, video & photo production. He self-initiates projects from time to time.
- MFA in graphic design and fine arts.
- BA in Business administration, management and operations.
- Stanford's d.School, d.Leadership design thinking course.
- Design of premium digital product experiences in fast paced and dynamic organizations.
- Creative direction.
- Work with multiple startups.
- Company and product branding, visual identity and marketing strategies.
- Defining interfaces optimized for a cross device ecosystem with their unique screen resolutions, form factors and interaction paradigms. Understanding of OEM interface guidelines and app frameworks.
- Data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with handling and tracking iterative design prototypes for reviews and testing.
- Ability to create user interface prototypes and GUI.
- Analog and digital photography and videography, camera operation, lightning setup, post-production and editing.
- Experienced drone pilot and operator.
- Knowledge of digital video technologies and advertising solutions.
- Ability to produce high quality digital and analog illustrations.
- Great knowledge of color usage, typography, brand guidelines and equity.
- Experience with designing interactive voice respose systems.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and product development.